2022 Ford Ranger Trim Levels
Wondering how much a Ford Ranger XL or Ford Ranger XLT will cost you? These are some of the most popular — but not the only — Ford Ranger trim levels available to Miramar truck shoppers like you. So, what are all the 2022 Ranger trim levels, and what’s the Ford Ranger price for each one? Read on or contact us to learn more about the three Ford Ranger trim levels: Ranger XL, Ranger XLT, and Ranger Lariat.
2022 Ford Ranger Price
The 2022 Ford Ranger price comes in at thousands less than much of the competition — especially if you’re also considering full-size trucks. 2022 MSRP information for the Ford Ranger XL, the Ford Ranger XLT, and the Ford Ranger Lariat can be found below:
- Ford Ranger XL: MSRP from $25,500*
- Ford Ranger XLT: MSRP from $29,550*
- Ford Ranger Lariat: MSRP from $33,590*
2022 Ford Ranger Configurations
With a maximum towing capacity of up to 7,500 pounds, a huge array of interior features, and a variety of bold engines on offer, the new Ford Ranger trim lineup has so much to boast about. What do you get for the Ford Ranger price? Well, it does indeed vary based on which trim configuration you choose for your Hollywood travels! Find out more Ranger features by trim below:
Ford Ranger XL
- Advanced technology such as FordPass Connect™ with 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, 911 Assist®, and Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking
- 2.3L EcoBoost® Engine rated at 270 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque, paired with an electronic 10-speed transmission with tow/haul mode
- Available STX Appearance Package for exterior accents and FX2 Package for off-roading features
- EPA-estimated 21 mpg city and 26 mpg highway
Ford Ranger XLT
- Ford Co-Pilot360™ safety suite, complete with BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert, Lane-Keeping System, Pre-Collision Assist, and more
- Available FX4 Off-Road Package, boasting an electronic-locking rear differential, a transfer case, Terrain Management System™, and Trail Control™
- Upgrades such as dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control and Ford SYNC® 3 infotainment
Ford Ranger Lariat
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel, leather upholstery, and heated front seats with power lumbar support
- B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen (SuperCrew cab only), featuring 675 watts of power and ten premium speakers
The Ford Ranger Lariat trim level also offers an available technology package that includes Adaptive Cruise Control and a built-in navigation system.
Shop the Ford Ranger Trim Levels at Pines Ford!
Now that you know more about the 2022 Ford Ranger trim levels, which include the Ford Ranger XL, Ford Ranger XLT, and Ford Ranger Lariat, and the respective starting prices and features for each, we invite you to give us a call at 954.443.7000 if you have any additional questions about the Ford Ranger near Davie. Meanwhile, we encourage you to fill out a credit application and peruse our new vehicle specials.
More from Pines Ford
How much can the Ford Explorer tow? For the 2022 model year, the family-friendly midsize Ford Explorer SUV can tow a maximum of 5,600 pounds when properly appointed. Now that’s impressive! But it’s far from all that you should know. In fact, the new 2022 Explorer lineup boasts not only a gas model with…
If you’re looking for an SUV that’s capable of handling the occasional towing need, you may be asking yourself, “How much can the 2022 Ford Escape tow?” While the answer depends on the engine, the maximum 2022 Ford Escape towing capacity can reach up to 3,500 pounds. So, with that, what can the 2022…
The 2022 Ford F-150 towing capacity reaches up to 14,000 pounds when properly-equipped. Whether you’re looking for a new pickup truck to help you accomplish your daily workday tasks or weekend towing escapades, the Ford F-150 can accommodate your needs. Ready to learn more about the new Ford F-150 or Ford F-150 towing package?…