2022 Ford Bronco Interior Details & Dimensions
The new Ford Bronco is certainly generating quite a buzz around Miramar, and it’s not just because this Ford 4×4 has been out of commission for about two decades. The newest iteration of the Bronco nameplate bears a striking resemblance to the original model of the 60s, but comes packed with cutting-edge technology and a truly modern interior. Plus, the Bronco cargo space allows you to bring all your gear, and its dimensions allow passengers to be seated comfortably. Learn everything there is to know about the new 2022 Ford Bronco interior dimensions, cargo space, and features now with Pines Ford!
Ford Bronco Interior Highlights
It’s no secret that the Ford Bronco is Built Ford Tough to help you enjoy various Hollywood off-road adventures, but with that in mind, you might be surprised about how accommodating the interior truly is. Here are some highlights:
- Bronco Seating: The Bronco four-door option offers room for up to five passengers with easy in-and-out access. The rear seat also has 60/40 split-folding capability for maximum functionality. Upgrade your Bronco seats with a leather-trim, durable cloth or marine-grade-vinyl; the options are seemingly endless.
- Bronco Cockpit: Inspired by the first-generation Bronco model, the Ford Bronco cockpit was purpose-built to impress. Gauges and controls are easily visible and intuitive so you can easily navigate without disturbing your Davie commute.
- Open-Air Excitement: Multiple roof options for the new Ford Bronco exist, including an available hardtop system with multiple panels you can easily pop in or out to bring the outside in.
- Easy-Clean Interior: Your Bronco was built for adventures, and if you’re looking to maximize them, you can choose the available rubberized Bronco washable floors with integrated drains and marine-grade-vinyl seating.
- Off-Road Hero Switch Pack: These convenient switches let you stay in control on all your Davie off-road escapades. Just push a button to engage up to six standard and available features, including stabilizer bar disconnect, front and rear differential lock, and more.
Ford Bronco Dimensions & Cargo Space
Dimensions for Bronco models equipped with the soft top are not currently available, but when you choose a hard top model, here are the dimensions:
- Cargo Space Behind the First Row (Hard Top): 52.3 cubic feet
- Cargo Space Behind the Second Row (Hard Top): 22.4 cubic feet
- First Row Head Room (Hard Top): 41 inches
- First Row Leg Room (Hard Top): 43.1 inches
- First Row Leg Room (Soft Top): 43.1 inches
- Second Row Leg Room (Hard Top): 35.7 inches
- Second Row Leg Room (Soft Top): 36.3 inches
- First Row Head Room (Soft Top): 40.8 inches
- Second Row Head Room (Hard Top): 39.8 inches
- Second Row Head Room (Soft Top): 40.1 inches
Explore the Interior of the 2022 Ford Bronco Today!
Ready to see the 2022 Ford Bronco interior for yourself to check out the Ford Bronco dimensions and Ford Bronco cargo space? We’re happy to help make that happen. Give us a call at 954.443.7000 or contact us online to schedule a test drive. Meanwhile, check out our new vehicle specials to see how much you could save on your next Bronco.
More from Pines Ford
How much can the Ford Explorer tow? For the 2022 model year, the family-friendly midsize Ford Explorer SUV can tow a maximum of 5,600 pounds when properly appointed. Now that’s impressive! But it’s far from all that you should know. In fact, the new 2022 Explorer lineup boasts not only a gas model with…
If you’re looking for an SUV that’s capable of handling the occasional towing need, you may be asking yourself, “How much can the 2022 Ford Escape tow?” While the answer depends on the engine, the maximum 2022 Ford Escape towing capacity can reach up to 3,500 pounds. So, with that, what can the 2022…
The 2022 Ford F-150 towing capacity reaches up to 14,000 pounds when properly-equipped. Whether you’re looking for a new pickup truck to help you accomplish your daily workday tasks or weekend towing escapades, the Ford F-150 can accommodate your needs. Ready to learn more about the new Ford F-150 or Ford F-150 towing package?…